cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Burwell <jburw...@basho.com>
Subject Re: Package Build Procedure
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 20:18:15 GMT
Edison,

Is there an ETA for landing those changes into master?  Also, how do you recommend packaging
current master for deployment into an integration test environment?  We working under the
(false) assumption that building Debian packages would be the shortest path.

Thanks,
-John

On Oct 29, 2012, at 4:11 PM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:

> Packaging doesn't work on master branch, this is a known issue, unless we merged hugo's
maven-to-rpm branch into master.