cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: About encrypting data in CloudStack VM.
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:28:17 GMT
Hi,

For now you could use LUKS inside the Linux virtual machines.

In the longer term we could for example include QCOW2 encryption for
KVM, but that is not on the roadmap.

I don't know what VMware or Xen support with this, but I except they do
some encryption.

For now I'd however advise to use LUKS inside the virtual machines.

Wido