cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: Integrating autoscale branch to master?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 15:45:51 GMT

On 10/12/2012 05:38 PM, Vijay Venkatachalam wrote:
>> I think we agreed that autoscale could be merged in after 4.0?
>
> True.
>
> I am assuming getting it now into master should not cause trouble for "4.0".

Although I think you are right we might still be cherry-picking some
commits. Could you wait until 4.0 is really out of the door? I'm
assuming this will be done somewhere mid next week.

I just want to prevent some merging hell between master and 4.0 should
it be required for some unforeseen reason.

Wido