cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject [ASF40] AWS API Ubuntu packaging
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 16:15:13 GMT
Hi,

The last couple of hours I've worked on the last blocker, the AWS
packaging for Ubuntu.

I made the package depend on a couple of JAR files from the Ubuntu
repository since:
A. We don't have to package them, they are already available in the repo
B. They conflict with other packages (See commit messages).

I just build the packages from the 4.0 branch and tested them (build &
deploy) on a fresh 12.04 system and the AWS API seems to deploy, I
haven't fired any commands at it however.

I also removed the postinst stuff and moved it to the debian/rules file
so that it gets packaged (commit: 3854de46ce6e2eaf81de695c31e37f0f77228938)

I'd like to have this verified by another pair of eyes, but I think it's
working.

Wido