cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: [DOC] Updating Author List File
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 09:15:47 GMT
On 10/09/2012 08:13 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath wrote:
> Hello Community,
>
> We are in the process of updating the Author List for the ASFCS 4.0 documentation.
>
> Request all the amazing documentation contributors to share their name and email id.
>
> As promised, your name will be displayed in the contributors list in the documentation.
>
> Thank you again for all your enthusiasm and hard work towards getting the documentation
ready for ASFC 4.0.

While I get the idea, isn't the documentation something that comes from
the Apache Software Foundation? (Remember the CLA?)

As a group we are contributing to the project as a group, the CloudStack
brings out a new release, not the individual members.

So I'm not sure that we should mention the individual contributors to
the documentation, I don't think so.

Wido