cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: Question on NetGuru vs Network Element
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 20:03:35 GMT
Sridhar,

It depends on what you want to do, I could get that from your email. If you need to be involved
in the creation of the L2 network (like for an SDN solution) you need a guru to take care
of that.

If you just want a higher level element like a firewall or a loadbalancer just dealing with
the element is enough.

Cheers,

Hugo

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad