cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, third round
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:58:10 GMT
+1

We've been testing our own rolled nonoss RPMS pulled from the 4.0.0-incubating git repo.

Our testing has been focused on RHEL/SL 6.3 for both management and hosts :

Configuration and Install

KVM

CLVM functionality for primary storage (multiple primary storage profiles with tagging)

Advanced Networking with both isolated and shared network profiles
HA components.
Projects
VPC
Domain Accounts
VM profile changes (service profiles, network profiles et al)
Templated + ISO installs
KVM Snapshoting
Firewalling in advanced networking
Port Forwarding in advanced networking
ELB in advanced networking
Source NAT configuration
Management GUI functionality

VM hosts: Various flavours of RHEL based 5.x and 6.x linux (64 bit)

Windows 2003 32 bit (both IDE and para virt (virtio) via an internal patch)

Windows 2008 R2 32 and 64 bit (both IDE and para virt (virtio) via an internal patch)

We're very happy with the state of the release.

- Si