cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [ASFCS40] Final steps before announcing...
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:17:57 GMT
On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 01:45:07PM -0400, Chip Childers wrote:
> Sat / Sunday / Monday:
> cs.o is redirected to i.a.o/cloudstack/ (Joe)
> docs.cs.o is redirected to i.a.o/cloudstack/docs/ (Joe)

I'll have to file a ticket with infra for this. I'm not 100% they'll do
a subdomain as well, but I'll ask.

> Docs are re-built from master, and published to the new site.  This
> will give the techpubs folks an opportunity to finalize any bugs that
> have been fixed / worked on since I cut the RC artifacts.
> (Unassigned?)

Does the "Unassigned" here refer to doing the publication, or actually
fixing docs?

I'll raise a hand to do the re-build and publication. I will also look
at the current doc bugs and try to help where I can - but I can't
guarantee anything on that front.

Best,

Joe
--