cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <prasanna.santha...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, first round
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:38:27 GMT
> > test/conf/README
> > test/integration/component/README
> > test/integration/README
> > test/integration/smoke/README
> > tools/devcloud/veewee/README
>
> Should we have this many README files?
Fixed to a single README in README.tools.md

> > test/integration/component/test_allocation_states.py
>
> This file claims "Copyright 2012 Citrix Systems, Inc." No mention in
> LICENSE.

David fixed this in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-314 and this will go
into the artifact coming up for the next round of voting. Chip
mentioned this in an earlier email.

I've also moved all the following READMEs into a single top-level
README.tools.md (markdown enabled). This should make it easier for a
newcomer to understand the various directories and helper tools in the
source tarball hopefully.

Chip - I've committed this change to master with commit -

commit c86c5d2cc042e5b61879ede43e91d53ab75bc2c2
Author: Prasanna Santhanam <tsp@apache.org>
Date:   Fri Oct 12 17:01:20 2012 +0530

    Uniting all the READMEs from tools and test

If this seems wise you may cherry-pick into 4.0 for the next artifact
up for vote.

Thanks,

--
Prasanna.,