cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [AFSCS40] Risks to release...
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 22:51:29 GMT
On Mon, Oct 1, 2012, at 02:30 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
> There was one bug that was reopened on Sunday to add a public domain
> statement for the rsyslog.conf file for our LICENSE file.  I completed
> that this morning, so AFAIK we are now done!
>
> I *think* the only outstanding ASF legal / policy item to resolve are
> the export filings.  The thread seems to have gone nowhere on
> legal-discuss@a.o, after some prodding by Noah.
>
> Noah (or others) - any ideas on how to drive that one to resolution?

The last action (that I can see) was by Jim J. and he took it to
legal-internal last Thursday. I've pinged him on the legal-discuss list
to see if there's been any response.

The other option, I guess, is to go ahead and prepare the filings. I've
started on that, though I would not be at all disappointed if we were
told it was unnecessary.

Best,

Joe
--