cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject iptables rules on hosts
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 06:09:46 GMT
Now that I'm not running security groups (VPC), I was running into
issues with iptables filtering bridged traffic. I know the easy fixes
(iptables -I FORWARD -m physdev --physdev-is-bridged -j ACCEPT  or
echo 1 >  /proc/sys/net/bridge/bridge-nf-call-iptables), but in
looking through the documentation and the code it doesn't seem like
there's any provisions to help. Is there something in the advanced
network code that should be doing this if security groups are
disabled, or should it be in the install guide?