cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RPM build is fixed, sort of...
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 17:27:24 GMT
So, the RPMs build fine for me with the current 4.0 tree, but
installing them and trying to use them, it seems something was missed,
getting a 500 on the client:

The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core cannot be resolved
in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:40 AM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 5:47 AM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@citrix.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 06-Sep-2012, at 3:06 PM, Hugo Trippaers <HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com>
wrote:

>>> Hey Edison,
>>>
>>> That should be easy to do once the build is "mavenized". I'm starting to seriously
dislike waf already, so would be happy to see it go.