cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Lee <gavin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ant debug failed to launch
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 02:25:35 GMT
I still can not pass by the issue with Chiradeep's guide.
"mvn -P deps" will download jars to deps folder which include the jars
mentioned here.
Some build xml file depends on the jars, eg: package.xml and
build-aws-api.xml depend on axis*.jar.

Some version info in my env:
CentOS 6.2 x64
apache-tomcat-6.0.33