cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: advice: trying to fix secondary/iso nfs storage on KVM
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 20:58:37 GMT
The latest libvirt(bundled in rhel 6.3) has this limitation, you can't create duplicate storage
pool with the same host/path, thus breaks some of the logic in the current code.
To fix the issue, we need to list all the available storage pools on kvm host, check one by
one: if any one of storage pools has the same attribute(for nfs, it's host and path, for dir
storage, it's path) as we are looking for, then return.