cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: System Template and db.properties in dev environment
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:14:30 GMT
This is a bug, I fixed in master branch, preinstall system vm template doesn't need db.properties.
I use the following command to preinstall template on my machine:
In cloudstack source code folder:
scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt -m secondary-storage-mount-point  -h xenserver
-u url-of-system-vm-template -e vhd -t 1
Notes:
  "-t 1" for xenserver, "-t 3" for kvm, "-t 8" for vmware.

Use "ant deploydb" instead of "cloud-setup-database" to deploy db.
Use "ant deploy-server" instead of "cloud-setup-management" to deploy mgt server.
Use "ant debug" instead of "service cloud-management server" to start server.