cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: test lifecycle
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:31:05 GMT
Dave,

Is this documented on the wiki?  From the home page of our wiki, it's not immediately obvious
that people should do this.  I can understand Noah's confusion here.

I wanted to modify [1] to add that but I have no permission.

--Alex
[1] http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/dev/Git+workflow+in+the+brave+new+world