cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: RPM build fixed (maven-waf branch)
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 20:44:39 GMT
Chip,

That makes more sense and less work :-). I think i have the maven part done now. The only
thing i'm curious about is the mar and aar files. They seem to contain the wsdl files as well.
I now nothing about axis2 so no idea what is needed to get awaapi to work right.

Cheers,

Hugo

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 sep. 2012, at 21:43, "Chip Childers" <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 6:40 AM, Hugo Trippaers
> <HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
>> Hey Rajesh,
>>
>> As far as I understand (and please correct me if I'm wrong) awsapi consists of three
parts. The generated code for ec2, the generated code for s3 and "our" code. I would like
to split this in three subprojects for maven. Two using the maven axis2 plugins to generate
the classes and a third that uses the output from the first two (the .mar and .aar files)
and makes the webapp by adding "our" code.