cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: Maven, ant and everything
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 08:19:12 GMT

From: Edison Su [mailto:Edison.su@citrix.com]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 9:14 AM
To: Hugo Trippaers
Cc: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Maven, ant and everything

Yes, I am on the IRC now.

From: Hugo Trippaers [mailto:HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com]<mailto:[mailto:HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com]>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 11:45 PM
To: Edison Su
Cc: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org<mailto:cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Maven, ant and everything

Hey Edison,

As we are both working on the package building part, can we have a chat on IRC for example.
I'm looking for an way forward and I think we can cover a lot of ground if we work together.
I would like to discuss packaging, maven integration and then make a joint proposal to the
list. Currently timezones are making emails bit difficult as we both seem to me most active
when the other is not ;-) How about it?

Cheers,

Hugo