cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sailaja Mada <sailaja.m...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ASFCS40] Release build and QA
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2012 05:30:57 GMT
Thanks. Will wait for further update on unit tested RC build .

Regards,
Sailaja.M

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 6:16 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ASFCS40] Release build and QA

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 2:55 AM, Mice Xia <mice_xia@tcloudcomputing.com> wrote:
> Just a reminder, recent commits in master have not been merged into
> 4.0, and I suggest to pass unit test before build any RC.

Agreed.

Sailaja - There are a couple of outstanding issues to be sorted before I think we should do
our first release attempt.

1- mysql-connector needs to be established as a system dependency (work ongoing)
2- unit tests should all be passing on jenkins.cloudstack.org

After those are resolved, we'll delete the current 4.0 branch (per a thread from Alex, where
we agreed that the previous 4.0 branch wasn't useful yet), and create a new one for the release
candidate builds.

> Regards
> Mice

following topics to be executed on Release Candidate drop. There are other topics listed on
operational test plan which are open and do sign up if you are interested to validate any
of these. Let us coordinate who is doing what on this mail thread.