cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira workflow...
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:47:26 GMT

On Sep 17, 2012, at 6:15 PM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:
>> David,
>>
>> Is there a way to add a new step to Jira.  I think we should add a "In Review" step
to indicate the bug has been submitted for review for the people who needs to do that.  It
shouldn't be "Resolved" until the review has been done.  I tried to add it but either I don't
have permission or I can't find a way to do it.

> I don't seem to have a way to fix this either - I will continue
> looking and perhaps ask around. I suspect it requires more infra karma
> than I possess

Slightly surprised.  Both of you are listed as admins for the CLOUDSTACK JIRA project.  Thus,
I would have expected you to be able to.   In any case, you can ping me on irc (dkulp) and
I can try and help out.  I've never done anything related to workflows in JIRA, but I'm certainly
willing to try and figure it out.    :-)

--
Daniel Kulp