cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Reminder IRC Meeting Tomorrow (Wednesday, 19 September 2012) at 17:00 UTC
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 00:52:02 GMT
On Tue, Sep 18, 2012, at 03:54 PM, Wido den Hollander wrote:
> On 18-09-12 22:13, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Just a reminder, we have the weekly IRC meeting tomorrow at 17:00 UTC
> > (that's 13:00 Eastern/10:00 Pacific) in #Cloudstack-Meeting on Freenode.
> >
> I won't be able to make it this week, sorry guys!

No worries.

> Just a suggestion I want to make for a topic:
>
> No flame intended to anybody, we're all working very hard, but when is
> 4.0 RC1 coming out? We can't keep pushing it back.

I can bring this up, but it might be a good idea to go ahead and start a
thread on this independently too.

But I'll be sure to put it on the agenda, I do want to blog about the
status of the release since it's obviously slipped past the dates we had
when I did the last update.

Best,

Joe
--