cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Kelven Yang <kelven.y...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: maven patch
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:36:49 GMT
I got Darren's maven patch work nicely in my local environment. Just to be
cautious, I pushed it to ASF/maven branch for review first. If I don't
hear no no's by tomorrow, I'll push it to master.

After this patch, ant build and maven build will work side by side, this
will give us a graceful period to have everyone migrate to maven based
build system. If you use Eclipse, you will need to re-import all maven
eclipse projects

Kelven