cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Changes for cloudStack VPC feature
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 20:23:57 GMT
There were couple of changes introduced to the cloudStack VPC feature:

1) Added global config parameter + new resource limit for account/domain
controlling maximum number of VPCs account/domain can have.
2) Added global config parameter controlling max number of Guest networks
per VPC

All the code is in asf/vpc branch in case someone wants to review them.

I've updated the related functional spec
(http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/RelOps/Inter-VLAN+Routing+functional+sp
ec). All the changes are highlighted in green. I've also added reference
to the document reflecting the difference between cloudStack and Amazon
EC2 VPC APIs.

-Alena.