cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Kelven Yang <kelven.y...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] VM Snapshot
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 21:15:48 GMT
+1

We've been discussing this many times before. VM snapshot with VSS support
is very important for many enterprise applications. However, there is a
reason and a challenge to fill the gap of what we used to call VM centric
model vs Amazon Volume centric model in previous CloudStack. We will need
to add more VM level management logic at architecture level, would love to
see more discussions on this topic

Kelven