cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Marvin / Mockito / VHD-Tools - License header issues with the tools folder
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2012 01:26:06 GMT
On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 9:08 PM, Anthony Xu <Xuefei.Xu@citrix.com> wrote:
> Can we make it as a dependent package, this package will be installed when CloudStack
is installed?

What if the answer is no? (that really is the default answer if we are
talking about it being a dependency of the default build-path.) IF,
however, it's a dependency for Xen that might be a different story.
However I am beginning to wonder if that is even the case, every
hypervisor we support won't be supported in the default build, and at
that point, I am not really sure what CloudStack would be used for.

--David