cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Nalley <>
Subject Re: DOCS: problems with using entities
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 04:52:34 GMT
On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:58 PM, Joe Brockmeier <> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 07, 2012 at 06:37:05PM -0400, David Nalley wrote:
>> Hi folks.
>> I experienced a problem today building the docs set now that we have
>> an entity in place. The problem that I found was: (building with
>> --format=test succeeds, but specifying a real output fails complaining
>> about not being able to locate an entity.)
> Yes. I think the problem is actually that some files do not have a DTD
> at all. So they don't tell Publican to look for cloudstack.ent.

I thought that was the problem, so I added a DTD with a pointer to
cloudstack.ent to the few files missing it - and that allows it to
pass the --format=test build. But when it actually goes to output in
something other than test, it still fails. I created  a symlink and it
seems to work locally. I'll reclone tomorrow and see why it is still
failing on jenkins.


View raw message