cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Update on wrapping DevCloud into a Vagrant Box
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 01:56:16 GMT
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Chip Childers
<chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is an appropriate place within the ASF
> infrastructure to be generating / hosting files that are around ~500
> GB?  If I don't hear from anyone in a day or two, I'll open a ticket

500GB????
Not all of us work for an ISP with fiber to our cubicle :)

That said, it's important to establish that the image isn't an
official release of the project. Perhaps your people.apache.org space
- though I'd certainly ask in #asfinfra before I DDoSed people.a.o :)
A nice blogpost as well as a wiki page on how to generate your own
images would be wonderful.

--David