cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: IRC Friday?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 07:44:34 GMT
On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 3:25 AM, John Kinsella <jlk@stratosec.co> wrote:
> I'm happy to moderate again - shall we shoot for the same time, same place?
>
> I'd ask people to send any agenda items to me directly.
>
> On Aug 30, 2012, at 12:03 AM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb@zonker.net<mailto:jzb@zonker.net>>
>  wrote:
>
> CloudOpen and LinuxCon are pretty much consuming all of my available
> cycles this week. Do we have a volunteer to moderate this week's IRC
> meeting on Friday? Several of us are either traveling or attending the
> LF event, but I think consistency is important, so I'd rather not
> abandon the meeting if we're finding it useful.
>
> Next week I'll be back in my home office and will be able to moderate
> and such.
>
> Also - if anyone has agenda items, please send on. Thanks!
> --
> Joe Brockmeier
> jzb@zonker.net<mailto:jzb@zonker.net>
> Twitter: @jzb
> http://www.dissociatedpress.net/
>

> Stratosec<http://stratosec.co> - Secure Infrastructure as a Service
> o: 415.315.9385
> @johnlkinsella<http://twitter.com/johnlkinsella>

I'd like for us to start generating at least a source RC - just to
start getting the process down and documented. That appears to be a
non-trivial process piece.

We still need documentation describing how to build from source.

We still need to get rid of binaries.

Like Joe I am traveling this week, and I'll be unable to make it.

--David