cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: License headers for the deps folder
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 18:44:52 GMT
Slf4j is MIT - That's not a problem at all, it's just being flagged as
non-Apache.

This is one of those "accepted exceptions" that we'll have to remember
when running RAT reports, and we'll have to include it in the NOTICE
file.

-chip

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mellor@eu.citrix.com> wrote:
> Thanks Chip.  XenServerJava we are chasing -- the XenServer team should be able to re-license
that as Apache for us.  Slf4j is MIT licensed according to http://www.slf4j.org/license.html.
 Do we have a different version, or something?