cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject License header audit complete, please help resolve the outstanding issues...
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 19:00:22 GMT
I'm sure everybody is getting sick of these emails (I'm certainly sick
of sending them), but I've wrapped up the first round of audit /
correction for the source code license headers.  I tried to correct
everything that I was able to correct easily, documented source and
binary dependencies that were missed in prior audits, and sent out
notes asking for help where it's needed.  I really appreciate people
answering questions and taking on work to correct issues.

There are still plenty of outstanding issues that have been sent out
in prior emails, so I won't bring them up again.  The full source tree
RAT report is here:
https://github.com/chipchilders/asf_cloudstack_RAT_results/raw/master/_all.txt

I'll run the report again each morning next week, just so that we can
all understand the current status of the compliance work.

-chip