cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: IRC Friday?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:51:21 GMT
> > Here's my list of agenda items.
> >
> > - Is the branch stable enough now to rebranch 4.0 from master?
> > - Who's doing a sanity test of the 4.0 before handing it off to Sudha for a
> complete QA test cycle?
>

> My take on things is that we have to draw a line in the sand somewhere
> - might as well be now.
> There are (IMO) still things that need to be fixed (still a ton of binaries
> present in our source tree for instance)

+1 on branching now.

Another agenda item:

- Assign someone to push the release daily.  When Chip was doing it for the license issue,
there were a lot of activity because he was keeping track.  We need someone for the release
overall.  It would be nice if everything needed for the release is tracked in Jira but I understand
that's been slow to other reasons.  Not sure why we can't track it in the current Jira though.

--Alex