cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: [ASFCS40] Branching for 4.0?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:44:11 GMT
I've gone over the source tree and I think I've made all the changes for CS4 version numbers…I'm
going to do some QA today and will check that in later this afternoon (would be nice if new
Jira was up so we could document the version number changes against a bug, will see how timing
works)

The one place I don't want  to make changes is in the docs. The files below mention 3.0, could
the doc writers review and consider updates?
setup/apidoc/generateadmincommands.xsl
setup/apidoc/generatetoc_header.xsl
setup/apidoc/generateusercommands.xsl
docs/en-US/api-reference.xml
docs/en-US/asynchronous-commands-example.xml
docs/en-US/cloudstack_features.xml
docs/en-US/compatibility-matrix.xml
docs/en-US/enabling-port-8096.xml
docs/en-US/feature-overview.xml
docs/en-US/release-notes-3.0.4.xml (I guess we need release-notes-4.0.0.xml?)
docs/en-US/using-netscaler-load-balancers.xml
docs/en-US/whats-new.xml
docs/runbook/en-US/Book_Info.xml
docs/runbook/en-US/Management.xml
docs/runbook/en-US/Overview.xml