cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Will Chan <will.c...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Bug tracker: Re: [DISCUSS] - A must do tasks for the coming 1-2 months
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:56:55 GMT
I'm for this move to quickly start a brand new bug DB simply because there's almost no workflow
process for 4.0 or at least a way of tracking bugs that need to be fixed for 4.0 release.

If Citrix ends up fixing bugs that are to be pushed into Apache, I will make a policy in our
end to at least duplicate the bug from the current repo to the new ASF one.

Will