cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mel...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject RE: Build systems [was RE: [DISCUSS] Binaries (jars) in our source tree/source releases.]
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 00:47:15 GMT

David, could you reply to this?  You generally have opinions on how packages should be built.
 I happen to disagree with the comment above, but I'm not a packager so there's a strong chance
that I haven't got a clue what I'm talking about, and so I will do whatever people want in
this regard.

Thanks,

Ewan.