cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mel...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Binaries (jars) in our source tree/source releases.
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 22:56:45 GMT

Yes, I've noticed the lack of people stepping forward ;-)

If it comes down to it, then I will do it.  That's going to take me away from other release-related
tasks, but Chip and John and you seem to have most of that under control anyway, so we can
probably afford it.

If I'm the one who does it, then I'm going to use Gradle unless someone tells me otherwise.
 I have been reading around, and the frustrations that I've had with Maven in the past are
precisely the ones that Gradle was designed to address, and I think that it's a good choice
for us.  I am open to other people throwing their $0.02 into that discussion, but they'll
have to do it soon!

Ewan.