cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Committers, please check your GIT author settings
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 12:04:39 GMT
Hi,

While scrolling through the last couple of commits I saw that a couple
of users don't have their GIT settings correct.

In this case the committers "olgasmola", "prachi" and "anthony" (nofi!)
don't have their names set up correctly.

I wasn't able to find the link, but IIRC it is Apache policy that you
should use your real name as committer name (or was that in the ICLA?)

I however found this link which says the same:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/#committers-getting-started

Anyway, I think it's just a configuration mistake, so can you correct this?

To all other committers: Please verify your GIT settings.

Thank you,

Wido