cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: Fail attaching volume to a virtual machine
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 11:38:02 GMT
On 08/01/2012 05:54 AM, Tommy Aditya Lawanto wrote:
> @edison :
>
> Okay i have follow the instructions from your link. Does this mean i have to submit bug
to bugs.cloudstack.org also? (i upload agent.log on pastebin.com for now)

> -  I use KVM Host Cent OS 6.2
> -  my libvirt version is 0.9.4
> - Here is my agent.log : http://pastebin.com/Lm5GZymR

Reading this log I'm not sure if this is a libvirt problem or a Agent
problem.

The XML:

<disk  device='disk' type='file'>
<driver name='qemu' type='qcow2' cache='none' />
<source
file='/mnt/4a6d1d00-facc-360a-bf04-2eb0be9dbde0/41a96b7a-da21-4a85-97f1-ebd58668e531'/>
<target dev='vdb' bus='virtio'/>
</disk>

And suddenly Qemu says:

Failed to attach device to i-14-90-VM: internal error unable to execute
QEMU command '__com.redhat_drive_add': Duplicate ID 'drive-virtio-disk1'
for drive

Where did the 'drive-virtio-disk1' come from? Didn't libvirt come up
with this name? Since I don't see this in the XML generated by the
CloudStack agent.