cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: IRC Friday?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 07:25:49 GMT
I'm happy to moderate again - shall we shoot for the same time, same place?

I'd ask people to send any agenda items to me directly.

On Aug 30, 2012, at 12:03 AM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb@zonker.net<mailto:jzb@zonker.net>>
 wrote:

CloudOpen and LinuxCon are pretty much consuming all of my available
cycles this week. Do we have a volunteer to moderate this week's IRC
meeting on Friday? Several of us are either traveling or attending the
LF event, but I think consistency is important, so I'd rather not
abandon the meeting if we're finding it useful.

Next week I'll be back in my home office and will be able to moderate
and such.

Also - if anyone has agenda items, please send on. Thanks!
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net<mailto:jzb@zonker.net>
Twitter: @jzb