cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Mice Xia" <mice_...@tcloudcomputing.com>
Subject RE: new committer: Mice Xia
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 02:37:58 GMT
Thanks All

It's an honor to be a committer of CloudStack, and here is my brief introduction:

After graduation, I've spent several years as an engineer in Trendmicro developing security
related products.
In 2010, as a development manager I joined TCloud Computing, a startup company based in Beijing,
China, which provides cloud platform and hadoop based solution for Chinese customers and meet
their varying customized requirements.

My main interest in CloudStack in the longrun consists of adding functions like security related
features and host power-saving features. In short-term, my main focus is adding minor features
as well as bug fixing.

Hope to contribute more and look forward to working with all of you!

Regards
Mice

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley [mailto:david@gnsa.us]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 7:13 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: new committer: Mice Xia

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Mice Xia to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity.

Please join me in congratulating Mice!

--David
on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC