cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Review Request: Major Update/Overhaul of Apache CloudStack site
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 18:03:13 GMT
I've been working on getting the Website up to snuff and porting over
some of the content from the old CloudStack.org site. This is by no
means done, but gives a better working copy...

A copy of this can be seen here:

http://dissociatedpress.net/cloudstack/

Note that I based a lot of this on the Apache Wookie (Incubating)
project.

Next steps:

- I'll add a section on updating the site itself.
- Add more content, especially to the FAQ sections.
- Over the long haul I'd like to use Twitter Bootstrap for the site.

Patches, suggestions, and flames welcome.
--
Joe Brockmeier
http://dissociatedpress.net/