cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: IRC Friday?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:47:49 GMT
On Thu, Aug 30, 2012, at 02:24 AM, Wido den Hollander wrote:
> On 08/30/2012 09:03 AM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> > CloudOpen and LinuxCon are pretty much consuming all of my available
> > cycles this week. Do we have a volunteer to moderate this week's IRC
> > meeting on Friday? Several of us are either traveling or attending the
> > LF event, but I think consistency is important, so I'd rather not
> > abandon the meeting if we're finding it useful.
> >

> Do we have meetbot set up already? Last week it wasn't there.

I was running meetbot via my laptop, so... we need a way to have it
running 24/7, I agree.

> Like I said earlier, Friday 19:00 (my time) is not working out that
> great, so I'd rather rotate on weekly basis.

What time do you propose?

> I know the big time difference between the West-Coast and Europe is the
> problem.

It's certainly a problem. People insist on sleeping and that just slows
everything down.

Anyway - it was never my intent that we lock in a single time. For this
week it might be easier to stick with the same time, but I'm happy to do
a different time next week and then rotate.

Best,

Joe
--
Joe Brockmeier