cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: git branching & commits list
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 21:58:50 GMT
I've sent an email to apache list announcing VPC branch creation in asf
repo (more than a month ago). The email also included all feature related
online docs (PRDs/FS).

The branch was created as soon as we started VPC feature development. We
didn't want to merge it to master directly (the feature is too big, still
in development and isn't covered by unittests just yet). At the same time
we wanted to enable it to the community asap, therefore asf/vpc branch was
created. The merge will be done as soon as the feature is properly tested
in the topic branch.

Resending the functional spec for the feature:

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/RelOps/Inter-VLAN+Routing+functional+spe

-Alena.