cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: re-implement clvm
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:15:45 GMT
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Simon Weller <sweller@ena.com> wrote:
> I recall David Nalley collecting a Cloudstack/cloud.com ICLA from rommer for this contribution
in Q4 of last year.

> David,
>

> Does the ICLA contain any contact information not available on the old cloudstack-devel
list?

> - Si

Simon,

It does. I passed on the publicly available information about Rommer
(e.g. the email address he submitted patches from)
To briefly outline the steps we went through:

We had multiple people try and contact Rommer via email.
We talked via email with one of his coworkers (successfully).
Alena, whose native tongue is Russian, tried reaching out, as well as
searching for him on the Russian analogue of Facebook.
Citrix had some European counsel try and make contact.

None of these attempts have resulted in us acquiring the form giving
us permission to relicense his contribution from GPLv3 to ASLv2 - and
thus we ended up needing to pull it. I'd love to get this back in
though, if people want to try more.

--David