cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: bugs.cloudstack.org
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:07:23 GMT
On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 3:46 AM, Hugo Trippaers
<HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
> Heya,
>
> Do I need to do anything special to activate an account on bugs.cloudstack.org, it seems
I'm not allowed to login with my 'htrippaers' account.

> On a side note, shouldn't this be moved to issues.apache.org? One of the few nice things
is that they have a workflow to add a patch to the ticket and you have to indicate that you
are allowed to contribute this code according to the apache submission guidelines. At the
moment there is no such check in place or recorded by reviewboard.

> Cheers,
>
> Hugo

Normally no - the issue in your case was you activated an account on
wiki.cs.o initially and for some reason that gets things hung up since
they use a common auth database. I added your account to jira-users to
avoid that problem.

Long term we are migrating, just a matter of when.

--David