cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Tomoe Sugihara <to...@midokura.com>
Subject Re: KVM code will be moved to plugin folder
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:44:49 GMT
Hi Edison,

You may already know this but, now compile-server is broken:

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:03 AM, Edisocompile-server:
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/home/tomoe/code/incubator-cloudstack/target/classes/cloud-server.jar
     [echo] Compiling /home/tomoe/code/incubator-cloudstack/server/src
    [javac] Compiling 738 source files to
/home/tomoe/code/incubator-cloudstack/target/classes/cloud-server.jar
    [javac] /home/tomoe/code/incubator-cloudstack/server/src/com/cloud/agent/manager/AgentManagerImpl.java:91:
package com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.discover does not exist
    [javac] import com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.discover.KvmDummyResourceBase;
    [javac]                                         ^
    [javac] /home/tomoe/code/incubator-cloudstack/server/src/com/cloud/resource/ResourceManagerImpl.java:101:
package com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.discover does not exist
    [javac] import com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.discover.KvmDummyResourceBase;
    [javac]                                         ^
    [javac] /home/tomoe/code/incubator-cloudstack/server/src/com/cloud/agent/manager/AgentManagerImpl.java:789:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class KvmDummyResourceBase
    [javac] location: class com.cloud.agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl
    [javac]         if (resource instanceof
DummySecondaryStorageResource || resource instanceof
KvmDummyResourceBase) {
    [javac]
                          ^
    [javac] /home/tomoe/code/incubator-cloudstack/server/src/com/cloud/resource/ResourceManagerImpl.java:701:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class KvmDummyResourceBase
    [javac] location: class com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl
    [javac]                     if (resource instanceof KvmDummyResourceBase) {
    [javac]                                             ^

n Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:
> KVM code is moved to plugins/hypervisor/kvm, a new jar, cloud-kvm.jar is created for
all the java classes used by kvm code.