cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Update on wrapping DevCloud into a Vagrant Box
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 05:23:43 GMT

Vagrant is been fixed, without Addon, we can still provision devcloud.
Get the last code vagrant code from: https://github.com/sudison/vagrant
My sample Vagrantfile:
  config.vm.provision :puppet do |puppet|
     puppet.manifests_path = "puppet"
     puppet.manifest_file  = "init.pp"
     puppet.with_ssh       = true
     puppet.pp_path        = "/opt/puppet"
  end

During "vagrant provision", vagrant will copy puppet/init.pp to /opt/puppet/manifest/ before
execute puppet on devcloud.