cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject Re: re-implement clvm
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:05:59 GMT
I recall David Nalley collecting a Cloudstack/cloud.com ICLA from rommer for this contribution
in Q4 of last year.

David,

Does the ICLA contain any contact information not available on the old cloudstack-devel list?

- Si

----- Original Message -----

From: "Marcus Sorensen" <shadowsor@gmail.com>
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:14:51 PM
Subject: re-implement clvm {Spam?}

http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-14521

I understand the licensing issues, but this is going to break the next
release for us (and has already broken our test environment). I'd like
to offer a bounty of $800 for a patch that re-implements CLVM. We'll
pay $200 for a working patch that applies to the current mainline, and
the rest when its accepted and committed. For reference, here's the
commit that broke it: bafc3f2a5af771d543f081164d7af4b323012f24

Thanks