cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sonny Chhen <Sonny.Ch...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: new committer: Olga Smola
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 23:49:36 GMT
Congratulations and Thank You for all your contributions to the CloudStack UI Olga.

Sonny H. Chhen
Sr. Visual Designer | Citrix Systems - CloudPlatform
4988 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA  95054, USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Chan [mailto:will.chan@citrix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 4:34 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: new committer: Olga Smola

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Olga Smola
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that she has accepted.

Olga has already been an active contributor in fixing bugs in the CloudStack UI as well as
participating in developer discussions on various CloudStack issues and features.  We are
glad that she has accepted to become a committer and are looking forward to having her work
with the community in making sure the CloudStack project is a success.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go
via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Will Chan