cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Will Chan <will.c...@citrix.com>
Subject new committer: Olga Smola
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 23:34:09 GMT
The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Olga Smola to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that she has accepted.

Olga has already been an active contributor in fixing bugs in the CloudStack UI as well as
participating in developer discussions on various CloudStack issues and features.  We are
glad that she has accepted to become a committer and are looking forward to having her work
with the community in making sure the CloudStack project is a success.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Will Chan