cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mel...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject RE: Please remember to close review board requests
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:55:04 GMT

We really have to figure out how to automate this.  People are just going to make mistakes
in the current setup.

Does anyone want to volunteer to be Head Toolsmith?  Guaranteed fame, fortune, and infinite
gratitude awaits anyone willing to invest time in our tooling.  The Cloud Project That Cannot
Be Named has excellent tooling, and we should copy swathes of that work for ourselves.  I
would be glad to provide requirements, advice, and guidance to anyone with time to donate.

Thanks,

Ewan.